Do you take good care of your total body skin as good as facial skin? If you ask me, my answer would be a big Noooooooo, not even facial skin. After my son’s birth I totally forgot that I do exist in this world, I was not doing anything for myself. Now I have started with CTM routine and included once a week exfoliation as well to my skin care routine.
It is very important to take care of our skin; which is the largest organ of our body. Skin is the primary organ which is exposed to all the dust, bacteria, virus and toxins in the environment.
Though we follow good CTM (Cleanse, Tone and Moisturise) routine, it is necessary to exfoliate skin as well. Exfoliation aids in removal of the dead skin cells and improves blood circulation to the skin. For a healthy and glowing skin, it is required to exfoliate once or twice a week, with a mild scrub.
I am so scared of buying expensive products, I end up not using them and they go to trash. DIY Flaxseed exfoliating scrub is wayyyy economical than the commercial ones. Keep your commercial scrub aside and use this simple DIY scrub.
Do’s and Don’ts:
- You can add other ingredients like yogurt or honey to this scrub for extra benefits.
- Scrub your body in gentle and circular motion.
- It is important to drink plenty of water to remove toxins.
- Moisturise your skin after exfoliation.
- It is better to avoid sun exposure after skin exfoliation, as the new skin cells are sensitive, UV exposure may damage them. Better to do on a day when you stay indoors.
Flaxseed exfoliating scrub, leaves your skin moisturised as well. Do try the awesome scrub and let me know your comments on this.